Standard delivery lead time it takes for this product to be delivered.
This option is valid unless you have selected next day delivey (if applicable)
Delivery times quoted are for products in stock.
- Two Man Room of Choice Delivery
- Five year guarantee
- Suitable for any bedframe
- Pocket Spring
- Handcrafted in Britain
- Firmness Rating Medium
Sleepeezee Baroness 2000 Mattress
Sleepeezee's Baroness is a traditional style pocket mattress. The Baroness has been a real Ambassador for 2013 too with a New softer cover and the mattress is now a Double sided turneable Mattress.
The mattress contains 2000 hand nested Beautyrest pocketed springs and is layered with both Wool and Silk fillings on both sides , the mattress offers a Luxury Medium feel. The mattress is enforced with 4 rows of side stitching and has a hand tufted finish.
Sleepeezee Baroness 2000 Mattress Features at a Glance
2000 Pocketed springs produced with 30% recycled steel
Natural fibre fillings including wool and silk
Soft, durable and supportive polyester fillings
Fabulous Belgian damask cover
4 rows of side stitching
Chrome finished vents and flag stitched handles
Large Woolen tufts
Double sided mattress
Mattress idealy suited for use on bedsteads or divan bases
We at Dreamtime pride ourselves on delivering 100% customer satisfaction on every order we receive weather it be in-store or on line. To continue achieving these very high levels of customer satisfaction, we have outlined below what you, our customers, can expect when you place an order with us.
- Our standard delivery charge is £19.99 to the mainland UK excluding the following post codes:
- .IV1– IV63
KW1 – KW14
- We can arrange deliveries to the above post codes, Scottish Isles, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands for a small additional cost. Please call our sales team today on 01792 771012 for more details and up to date costs.
- Our standard delivery charge of £19.99 is for a standard doorstep delivery. This service is a one man delivery carried out by us or one of our chosen national carriers.
All orders place in store will have a number of delivery options available, including delivery to your door , or for an additional small payment, a two man delivery to your room of choice and/or arranging to take away and dispose of, your old bed or mattress (please ask in store for details).
- Our Next day delivery service which is available on selected products applies to the next possible working Day. i.e Monday- Friday with exceptions of bank holidays, deliveries will commence on the next available working Day.
- Delivery lead times quoted on our website are Working Days
- Free delivery is available on Headboard only sales. Any combination of another item plus a headboard will incurr a delivery charge, i.e. divan and headboard combined will incurr delivery charge.
When you have place the order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and have started to process it. Once your order has been processed we will send you an order acknowledgement by email confirming your details and the products you have purchased. Please take time to carefully check your details, if you find any errors please reply by email or contact our central sales office on 01792 771012.
As soon as your goods are available for dispatch our delivery team will contact you directly and arrange a convenient day for delivery to your home.
All products will require some form of home self assembly which is the customer’s responsibility.
We are able to deliver daily across the whole of the UK.
Set out below are details our policy on Distance Selling for goods purchased online only :
1. Our company name is DT Two Limited trading as Dreamtime Beds.
2. Our main trading address is Unit 11 Beaufort Court, Beaufort Road, Plasmarl, Swansea SA6 8JG.
We can be telephoned on 01792 771012 or you can use our Contact Us page to send us an enquiry.
We can be emailed directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All prices shown on this website include all taxes.Delivery is to your door only .
4. We do not ship outside of Mainland United Kingdom.
5. Payment for goods via this website can only be made using major credit/debit cards through our Secure Sage Pay payment processing system.
6. You will be advised by e-mail when your order has been confirmed as accepted.
7. Dreamtime beds are not responsible for e-mails not being delivered to you nor do we accept responsibility for the failure of receipt of e-mails you may send to us.
8. We will advise, wherever possible, of any potential delays to orders but we have a policy of trying to ensure full satisfaction of all ordered goods within 30 days of the date you place your order. We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to postal services, courier services, industrial action or delays in receipt of goods from suppliers.
9. You have a right to cancel your order by contacting us via email or telephone within 7 days of the date you received delivery of the goods purchased but you must arrange secure return of the goods. This policy is subject to the following criteria:
- The goods supplied must be returned with their original packaging and be unused and undamaged. We cannot accept returns of items that are not in their original, undamaged packaging and in the same condition as when delivered.
- We reserve the right to only issue a partial refund if we deem the goods returned to be in a used or damaged condition that would impact the possibility of their future sale.
- Please note that, in compliance with the European Directive on distance selling, the cost of retrieving the item from you will be deducted from the refund. This amount is £39.99 (For mainland UK - if you live in the Scottish Highlands or non-mainland UK the charge may be more) and is the cost to us of collecting the item from you.
- We can not accept returns where you have arranged for the return of the item yourself. You must inform us by email that you wish to return the item and we will then, in consultation with you, arrange all the details.
- Refunds for returned goods can take up to 14 days after we have recieved the returned items to process.
10. Prices shown on this website are offers of sale and we reserve the right to refuse an order in the event of a pricing error.
11. All products offered are subject to availability.
12. If the goods you order are not available and will not be available within a 30 day period we reserve the right to contact you and offer a suitable alternative product which you have the right to refuse. In the event of you refusing the alternative product we will give a refund of the amount applicable to your ordered item, in full.
13. Failed deliveries may incurr another carriage charge of £39.99.
No posts found